Skandinavisk Scent Diffuser
Skandinavisk celebrate the landscape and elements of the Scandinavian lifestyle.
Made from a blend of perfume and a non-alcohol based liquid, these reed diffusers from Scandinavian perfumier, Skandinavisk, will scent a room for up to three months.
Available in a variety of scents, please specify:
- RO - Peace, calm and tranquility from the kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. A subtle symphony of fresh grass and crumpled leaves, ambered woods and hidden blankets in the dunes.
- HAV - Nordic for 'sea'. The endless coastlines of Scandinavia are surrounded by the cold waters of the North Atlantic, Baltic and Arctic seas. Infused with notes of water flora, driftwood, sea froth and fresh air.
- SKOG - Norwegian/Swedish for 'forest'. Boreal forests cover half of Scandinavia stretching unbroken from the far south to the Arctic Circle. With impressions of pine and fir, aged leather and woodland lily of the valley.
- KOTO - The traditional Finnish word for 'cosy at home'. A refuge from the rugged Nordic climate, an intimate space to refresh the soul. KOTO blends delicate notes of Baltic amber and schersmin with exotic mandarin and vanilla.
- FJORD - Coniferous forests, crashing waterfalls and abundant fruits magnify the drama of the Norwegian fjords. With joyous notes of woods and ripening orchards, wild berries, blackcurrants and raspberry flowers.
- DAG - Scandinavian for 'day'. Sun warms, breeze cools, the earth breathes again. Reflections on a Scandinavian garden in full bloom when the days never end.
- NAT - Danish/Norwegian for 'night'. Midnight in the garden of Scandinavia. Echoes of a late evening at the summer house in the distant countryside where the fir trees tower over the silent lake and the elves dance seductively in the honeysuckle mist.
- HYGGE - Danish DNA, a reflection of the Scandinavian art of creating intimacy, fellowship and cosiness in the smallest everyday moments. With echoes of tea and baked strawberry cake, rose petals and wild mint.
- LEMPI - Old Finnish for love. In the days when love was shamelessly romantic and best savoured in black and white. A timeless blend of rose and strawberries, garden peony and oakmoss.
- Ö [URR] - silken lakes, secluded islands, silent forests. Memories of rowing to a deserted island, the slippery touch of damp rockmoss underfoot, and the fragrant green embrace of dog-rose and crabapples.
To get the most from your scent remove the seal and place the reed sticks into the liquid - the more sticks used the stronger the scent. Then rotate the sticks weekly, using a paper towel to hold them.
- 200ml of perfume in a glass bottle
- Designed in Denmark, made in Europe