Ukrainian Yogurt Pancakes
Posted: Feb 08 2016
It's Pancake Day (or Shrove Tuesday) on February 9th - our favourite is the classic lemon and sugar combination, however this year we are going to give these Ukrainian yogurt pancakes a try, they also work well for a weekend breakfast.
2 x large eggs
4 x tbsp milk
2/3 cups greek yogurt
1 x tsp baking powder
3/4 cup plain flour
Butter or oil for frying
1. Mix together the eggs, milk and greek yogurt
2. Stir together the flour and baking powder, then mix into the wet ingredients
3. Heat the butter or oil in a frying pan
4. Add spoonfuls of the batter into the pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until golden. You should be able to make about 10 from the mixture.
5. Serve hot with more yogurt, fresh fruit and honey